Tuesday, February 14, 2006

To Sis, with love on Valentines


My sisters and I rarely see each other anymore. They both still live in the state where I grew up. My husband and I moved away several years ago when our kids were still young. Yesterday I received an e-mail from one of them.."I'm bloggin" was the subject. I've heard of blogging and read some blogs created by journalists in Iraq, but never thought of actually creating one myself. This particular sister has always had a natural ability to create art in many forms. I immedately clicked the link attached to her e-mail. The blogs are perfectly written and beautifully displayed, a testament to her years in marketing and journalism. Some of the entries made me smile. There were poems and links to other sites of interest. They are a small glimpse into what my sister might be thinking about or feeling on that day. I immedately signed up to create my own blog site. I think my sister will be pleased. Immitation is the finest form of flattery.

1 comment:

W.M. Turner said...

Enjoyed your post sista. Thanks for making a big sis proud. WT